Sep 10, 2012

The Sweetest 16th Birthday Ever!

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!
First of all, i want to thank God because of him thus far i'm still alive and have a happy life. and then i want to say i'm sorry if i messed up my posting with the wrong grammer or something else. i'm learning from now on! yehaha~ Ok well I had a lot of fun today! i woke up at 5am, and the first thing i did was opened my blackberry. xoxoxo. replying many of birthday wishes. then i got ready to went to school, fuh i was scared i would be late. and fortunately i'm not! at school, i met Bela and she said happy birthday to me. in the class, i had a word "who's having birthday today?" by el-_____- so mean! huft. after that, we must had 'upacara bendera', bored to the max! some social two girl sing "happy birthday andini, happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday andini~" andddd i'm so ashamed! :$
terus gue capek pake bahasa inggris, harus mikir kalimat dulu-_-
everything went as usual, but the different was my friends congratulate me and ask me to 'traktir'. sorry but i dont have much money. my wallet was kosong, you know kosong? yeah i dont know inggrisnya kosong apaan. wks. jengjenggggggggg finally, me, as a birthday girl had a first suprise from my beloved friends from spextrum!!(nama kelas pas gue kelas 10).
they came to my class and sing out loud, so sweet!:* actually thats not a surprise because i made a mistake before!! huft, i came to dara's class when she put the cake on her table and i saw it. ARGGGGG BIG MISTAKE! but thats okay, i appreciated the hard work that she did. and thank to her because she was the one who bought the cake! i love you more and more Daraa<3 after that i gave a slice cake to hungry hand-hand (?) apasih gue-_- maksudnya tuh gue ngebagiin kue ke tangan-tangan kelaparan yang udah siap siaga nerima kue. and not finish yet, banyak tangan jahil yang ngolesin kue ke muka gue sampe belepotan kaya apa tau deh. i was look like a girl from 'far far away' but keep smiling :D
my birthday was coloring by cloudy weather and the dark sky. really scared. hope that because the God was happy for me too. my everlasting and my beloved CENTILINI and BOYOT FAMILY told me that i should be hurry to get home.
the surprise for me not finish yet, at home they were gave a cheese birthday cake. unfortunately, i dont like cheese. maybe they forgot or i dont know and dont care. I'M SO HAPPY THAT I WANT TO FLYYYYYY~ *lebay*
we had a photo session first, then i cut the cake and gave it to the hungry hand-hand again-_- the boys who came first said that they were hungry so my maid started to cooked. they ate catfish and vegetable soup.
at 5pm, many were came to my home. and the first thing they asked me that the food. the boys as usual--"
so many activities that we did. start from photo session with my 'flower pink umbrella', ate some food, chatted with jokes and laughs. they were at my home until 7pm. my home looked like a messed.


THANKS TO SPEXTRUM, especially Dara and Bimbim
THANKS TO CENTILINI, Aka Dira Zahra Tika Sarah Ilmi Aida Chika
THANKS TO BOYOT FAMILY, Dio HamzahFat Hamid Hamjut Ago Faris Bulbul Gamal Mp Eras and all of you who cannot come
THANKS TO MY FAMILY to support me all the time
THANKS TO UBERSOCIAL, as my new family
and many more.
Love you guys the most! because without you all, i'm nothing.
A picture made by Centilini

me and Dara with my birthday cake

muka belepotan






























-the end-

No comments:

Post a Comment