Sep 11, 2012

A Little "Late" Birthday Party

Hey, i want to tell a story again. and it's kinda late birthday party actually, because my birthday was yesterday. but nevermind.
yesterday was pretty awesome, but that's not finish yet. today was my 'i dont know i must called them what' turn. well there they were, Anip Gamal Oman Ipang and we had a new member, Hamzah Fat! they came to my home soooo late at 5.30pm and i must've went to EF 6.00pm. finally we only had a limited time-_-
before they were came, i was so sleepy and had a nap because yesterday night i didnt had much time to sleep to do my homework.
the first thing they did was congratulate me as well, and they want me to cut the cake. i want to take a picture first before gave a slice of cake to them. after that, we had a little jokes. we looked at the old picture, there were a picture of me and ipang (we were a couple before), about thirteenaglimpse's motivation training in daarut tauhid, and many more. then we ate the cake that i gave to them while my mom was cooking, the menu was different from yesterday party, today menu was stew meat, boiled noodles, and fried chicken.
unpredictable thing happened!! rain was fell down, and you know what?! chika came to my house to gave me a gift! and all of her body was wet because of the rain. and i said to her that she must changed her clothes or she will get sick but she dont want to so i just lend my veil to her. after that, we were ate the entree that my mom provided.
and the time refered at 6.30pm. huff i would be late-_- and i was too lazy to went to EF but my mom was asked me so i did it with a half heart. and after they were prayed, they said goodbye and thanks to me and my mom so i could went to EF.
and that's it. my birthday story was over. yeah just wait until next year:D:D

THANKS TO GAMAL ANIP OMAN IPANG HAMZAHFAT who came to my home really late
BIG THANKS TO MY MOM, again, because she want helped me with the food.
the picture will overtake because i should ask gamal to send me some picture

-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment